The Whimsical Circumlocutor is an 18 year old female named Shuchita Goel who has absolutely nothing to do at home because a social life is something she has not as yet been acquainted with. She has varied interests in life from reading and writing to blankly sharpening pencils and talking about herself in the third person.
Some people wondered about these varied interests of hers, so she has deigned to remove her Iron Man suit to write them down.
1. She’s a foodie. You give her anything and she’ll chow it down. (Oh she’s vegetarian, so “anything” is pretty limited).
2. She’s in love with superhero movies and doesn’t really care whether they’re Marvel or DC (Go Iron Man).
3. She loves rock music (mostly classic and alternative), metal and violin solos. Favourite bands? Dream Theater, Switchfoot, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Judas priest, The Sex Pistols, The Black Keys, Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith (<3), Radiohead, System of a Down (another heart) etc etc, in no particular order.
4. She wants to learn how to fly but fears that jumping off the penthouse floor of her building might not be the best first lesson.
5. She loves watching shows on her laptop as the television is too mainstream. Favourite shows include GAME OF THRONES, Yes Minister, Yes Prime Minister, Breaking Bad, That 70s Show, The Big Bang Theory, House and lots of other BBC sketches that include Hugh Laurie.
6. One of her favourite ways to kill time is read books nobody cares about. This list is immensely, colossally, tremendously, fantastically wide. It includes Classics like War and Peace, Les Miserables and other Victor Hugo works, Don Quixote, all of Jane Austen’s works, all the Bronte sisters’ works and so much Charles Dickens. She’s also interested in British colonial literature pertaining to India, of which her favourite one is Confessions of a Thug. Then, of course, all the literature pertaining to the Indian Freedom movement intrigues her, seeing as how much work people had to do (I can’t, too lazy) to gain their freedom. She HATES, LOATHES, DESPISES Chetan Bhagat for bringing down the standards of writing in this country. Loves Salman Rushdie.
6. She loves you.
8. Okay no, that might not be the best way to attract readers.
9. A good way to attract readers is to shamelessly promote myself. FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! Shuchita_goel
10. If you’re giving flying lessons, call her.